Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Read Why Josh Seidel Chose C21 United-Northside


Why I chose Century 21 United-Northside: Josh Seidel




"What made me choose Northside is simple... Training. I knew I needed training. I got my license about 2 1/2 years ago and went to a small office that one f my friends worked at. The Broker there told me he would train me, but I soon learned that he was already working over 40 hrs a week listing real estate. Needless to say, there was no time to train me. I did a few deals with friends and family then I had no business. I let my license epxire and went back to work at a bar. Six months into that I found myself in the same cycle of life I was trying to get out of, so I took a few online classes and activated my license.

This time around I interviewed five brokers. Jim's office was the first one I went to. Everything he said was great, it was just what I needed. I didn't sign with him right away, after talking with the other brokers and about their training programs I knew Northside was the place for me. I cam back the next day and signed. It was the best move I could have made at the time and I'm glad I did. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."



Josh Seidel, REALTOR
Century 21 United-Northside
210-990-6720

No comments:

Post a Comment