Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Msg From Jim: Agent Power Hour This Thursday!


ATTENTION TEAM NORTHSIDE!


Agent Power Hour-October 2010 on My C21 Site.

Angela Rose, Regional Trainer South Central Region, will be conducting the Agent Power Hour for October 2010. Subject matter will be the all new "My C21 Site". Among other uses, My C21 Site is your personal CENTURY 21 website, provided at no cost, that allows you to capture e-leads directly from the nations #1 internet website CENTURY 21.COM.

If I have enough volunteers, we will meet in group format in the training room this Thursday @ 11:00 AM and participate using the big screen. Learning is enhanced when meeting in groups. Otherwise, you can log on individually. So, pease let me know by return e-mail if you would like to meet as a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment