Monday, October 25, 2010

Why I chose Century 21 United-Northside: Martin Cordero


Why I Chose Century 21 United Northside: Martin Cordero

"One reason is the office itself and the quality of agents. All the agents at Century 21- Northside I have interacted with are very knowledgeable and willing to assist with any questions I may have. There are fewer agents, which is good because there is more of a friendlier and likeable atmosphere here than at the agency thatI came from which had 150 agents, and I only met a few. There are very good agents here as there at the other office but the camaraderie is much better here!

Training is something I value very much and it is here at Northside than at the other company I worked with. I know that if I have a question I can rely on someone at Century 21 - Northside to give me a good response. With Jim Faulkner's presence, I know if I have a question he is willing to offer assistance as well, many times I have walked into his office for advice and have received it. I appreciate the inrtoduction from the staff familiarizing me with the office and the resources available and the unlimited amount of space available."

Martin Cordero, REALTOR
Century 21 United-Northside
210-286-0572
mcordero8@satx.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment